Order INVAM Stocks or Services
To order INVAM cultures or services, use our online store for a secure transaction.
*We can currently only accept orders made through our e-commerce site.
click this link to order
Order Information (please read)
- If a culture is unavailable at the time you would like to order, email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about turnaround time for availability, or best substitute.
- If cultures are intended for commercial use, you must order at the commercial rate, academic rate orders from a commercial enterprise will be cancelled.
- Upon shipment, the user will receive an email with the tracking number, with which the shipping route can be monitored on the FedEx website.
- You can search the INVAM accession database to find more detailed information for all accessions. Many accessions are not available for purchase. To see which cultures are available for purchase, check our store.
- Please email email@example.com for any questions, and notify us if there are any problems with receiving a culture so that we can help with a resolution.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: The purchaser is responsible for acquiring the necessary permits to import the cultures to their country.
- Cultures should be stored at 4° c for long term storage.
- Spore counts per ml. for cultures vary by species and strain.
By placing an order, you agree to the terms and conditions in the Material Transfer Agreement. If you need to request modifications to the agreement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and cc email@example.com.
Click the link below to access the material transfer agreement.
|MIP (Mean Infection Percentage)||901||1,767|
*Currently only morphological ID is available, Sequencing services are not yet available.